Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
What did Billie call me out on? My issue with him is simply he attacks others.

Stevie, are you really that stupid? I called you out on your lie when you insisted there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand.

I also called you out on your use of a link from the NY Post to ineffectively cover that lie. It was both ineffective and incredibly stupid.

Ineffective, because the only data that would support your contention would be factual data which reported that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. Your own link proved that you were lying to us.

It was incredibly stupid because the highly suspect and biased data came directly from the well known anti-gunner Peter Alpers and his anti-gun organization Gunpolicy.org

So it seems that you are still obsessed with defending your little fag boyfriend Shortshells. And you are being his hero and defender by claiming that you are only keeping up the sanctity of this forum because of what you consider attacks made by me??? I asked you several times why you considered my perfectly legitimate questions directed toward the Preacher to be attacks. You couldn't give us an answer.

You know that the Preacher initiated our little dispute when he attacked me in his 2016 "Down One" thread. He took a little sabbatical right after that. When a friend of his PM'd me and asked me to lay off him if he returned, I agreed so long as he didn't start shit with me. I kept my word. The Preacher broke that truce. Clearly, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.

You follow me around this site, just looking for ways to discredit me for any mistake or misinformation you think I may provide. You jumped right in to attack my recommendation of a soldering flux. You attacked my thoughts on wood finishes containing stains. You argued for days about my contention that old thickened acraglas epoxy should be tossed out or used on something unimportant. Shall I go on?

For years, we've watched you attack and bicker with various pro-gun Republicans or Conservatives such as James M., DaveK, J.R.B., Homeless jOe, craigd, PA24, myself, and others. Apparently, you have appointed yourself the arbiter of which personal attacks are acceptable, and which are not.

So now you want to act like the innocent savior and protector of Shortshells and the Preacher, and decide what I can post and what I can't??? You're a joke Stevie. You aren't fooling anyone. Why don't you just tell the truth and admit that you are butthurt and vindictive because I point out certain things you'd like us to ignore and forget about?

Bill I moved this from the other thread. Your lies do not cease. Just because you repeat them does not make them true. I did not say NO GUNS were Registered and you know that. You made a blanket statement and I replied then clarified. The fact that you keep repeating this lie is absurd. The link to the Post article simply verified that a very small percentage of NZ guns were registered at the time of the Attack.

Funny you brought up your suggestion to use corrosive flux. I simply mentioned that gunsmiths uses rosin flux for a reason. It was nice of you at that time to thank me for my input. That was one of the few exchanges we have had that was not toxic, until today. I did not argue for days with you about epoxy but simply pointed out what has worked for me in the past. You seemed determined that even though warming the gel works great I should have contacted another manufacturer and asked them what they thought. Oddly, the advice from Brownell's was just fine.

epoxy thread....you seem butt hurt in this thread Bill.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post536895

and here is you thanking me Billie(priceless) for my input on the flux thread, you are welcome.

Originally Posted By: keith
Good advice for confining fluxes like the Oatey 95 to only jobs where the joint can be flushed and neutralized after tinning. Thanks for the pdf containing the chemical composition.

and here me "trying to discredit you"....quite the victim Wills.

Originally Posted By: SKB
I would be very careful using anything but a Rosin flux. Rosin will work fine if things are clean enough. Other commonly available fluxes may perform better but they are not used in a repair application because they are very corrosive and can not be neutralized. Both Zinc Chloride and Ammonium Chloride are highly corrosive and any flux containing them would be a poor choice for rib repair. You could use an acid flux for tinning ahead of time then scrub the excess flux and neutralize.

https://www.oatey.com/ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/No_95_Tinning_Flux.pdf

the whole flux thread where you are victimized:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=521808&page=1

Poor Billy, you can see my attack plainly. Bwahahahaha.....

As long as the threads are not deleted it is quite easy proving you to be a liar.

Your obsession with homosexuals is odd to say the least Willie. Just come out already. We will accept you and Frank for what you are here on the board.

I will be seeing you around the board Billie and not going away.

How is that life of crime treating you? Do you feel criminals should have firearms? I do not. Take care Wills.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns