OK, so you didn't post so much until you decided you had to spend all day here stalking me in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells. We get that. Oh, and let's not forget the need to make repeated posts to bash Donald Trump and other pro-gun Republicans while attempting to portray yourself as an "Independent Moderate". We get that too. Or the need to post data from anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org in a lame attempt to prove your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. We totally get that too!

I still cannot imagine why you haven't reported me to law enforcement for the criminal behavior you see. Of course, you are too spineless to even report criminal behavior in your own business when you simply stand by like a spineless sheep while ATF agents photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books.

By the way, you forgot to call me "sweetness". Don't you like me anymore... or was Shortshells getting jealous?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.