Stevie, it just seems very odd that you simply are obsessed with jumping in to threads which have nothing to do with your gay little friend Shortshells, in order to defend him... just like a boyfriend might do. So how many times have you posted the same QUOTE where you see criminal behavior, in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells... 50, 75, 100 times??? Circumstantial evidence is piling up. Was he your date when you went to that concert in Pittsburgh? Did he drive down from N.Y. to meet you, or did you pick him up?

So you say you run your business the way the trade has always worked. Ah! I guess that explains why we see so many other gunsmiths spending all day on the computer making posts on Doublegunshop to defend Shortshells. Except for one thing... we don't see any other gunsmiths running their business that way. I guess you have your priorities, and defending Shortshells is on the top of that list

Trying to project your queer sexuality onto me isn't going to work. And calling other men "sweetness" isn't doing anything to help you stay in your closet.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.