Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB

Who is Short Shells anyway Billie?

It was not an offer to negotiate Wills, I am happy to continue to high light the behavior of someone who is so irrational that they resort to criminal activity, or it least claim to, when an internet quarrel gets them upset.

Take Willie. I am not going to let up on you. See around the board and your words will follow you.
Steve

Originally Posted By: SKB
I think you two should play no holds barred, full contact cribbage.

I'm not sure just what to make of those rather incoherent responses Stevie. It is after normal business hours... and I suppose you just might be hitting the bong...

Or maybe you have decided to sub-contract out your Doublegunshop posting responses to nca225, as you do with much of your gunsmithing work... since you are so swamped with business that you frequently have time to spend all day posting bullshit and data from anti-gunners here.

Tell your gay little friend Shortshells I said hi. And stalk me all you like Stevie. I just want Joe Wood et al to understand that I will respond in what I consider to be an appropriate manner.

You just can not stop your lies Willie. I do not even know who Short Shells is. I did speak to SDH on the phone, it was about 15 minute long call that took place over 10 years ago. I have never electronically correspondence with SDH. We are close like that.

I do have a whole bunch of work out at the engraver currently. I run my shop they way the trade has always worked. I send out for a couple of specialty services. It is a grand conspiracy and you have discovered it. That is one of the reasons you are known as Deep Throat.

You seem obsessed with Homosexuals Willie. Just stop the self loathing and come out of the closet. I am sure you will make Frank a Handsome bride.

Take care sweetness.

Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns