Drew, no I am not blinded by any self-loathing. How about you?

I simply wanted some confirmation of who put those notations in red on those photos you posted. You see, it made me wonder why you spent so much time attempting to discredit me in the earlier locked thread for using my eyeballs and making simple observations of the burst chamber area, to give my opinion of the cause. But you didn't spend any time at all doing the same discrediting and criticism toward Dewey Vicknair for doing the exact same thing... and arriving at very similar conclusions... before any metallurgical testing had been done and before seeing anything except some photographs??? Do you have that much trouble recalling how critical you were of me for the very same thing???

Apparently, your hatred and self-loathing has blinded you to the sheer hypocrisy of that behavior. And lets not forget the hypocrisy of carrying on hysterically about the possibility of Civil Lawsuits arising from some child getting shrapnel in his skull from barrels that burst, and were not measured in a spot where non-destructive testing is not possible... Yet you continue to shoot your one and only Damascus gun which you admit has thin and pitted barrels. You need to get some counseling Preacher.

So. I guess we can gather that the fairy Shortshells, nca225, OWD, and a lot of other Libtards here will not be welcome to make comments on the LSCCA forum since they don't post here under their full names. I wonder why you don't have a problem with them, and why your pals like Gladys Kravitz haven't engaged in arduous internet searches to out them? You must be blinded to that by your self-loathing and hatred as well.

Better hurry and get your pals to notify Dave and demand that this gets deleted. We simply cannot tolerate things like telling the truth around here!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.