Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: keith
your decision to launch your personal attacks on me

Not enjoying being treated how you treat others Billie? I find that incredibly amusing.

Speaking of not being smart, you are the only board member that I know of that has admitted to criminal conduct on an open forum. Now that is DUMB, but quite possibly just another of your innumerable lies.

Have a great day.
Steve

Well, now we hear from SKB, the Official State Fruit of Colorado. Hi Stevie, I see you are still upset about me confronting your gay little friend Shortshells. Since you keep accusing me of admitting to criminal behavior, why don't you just notify law enforcement already?

Actually, one of your Liberal pals really did admit to criminal behavior here. That was King Brown, who publicly admitted to illegally crossing the U.S.-Canada border several times with a pistol in his airplane. But I'll bet you don't think that was stupid or wrong, because King shares your Liberal Left Democrat mindset.

I'm not at all concerned about the personal attacks that came from your other Closet Libtard friend Drew. I was simply responding to his crybaby complaining, when he was the one who thought it would be a grand idea to initiate our little feud. I guess he though he is above getting hit back.

So anyhow, do you think the Preacher will chastise you for taking his "Mountain-Out-Of-Molehill" barrel burst thread into the weeds? I kinda doubt it, because as I observed, you Libtards all stick together, and are very selective about the things you all whine about.

Hey, do you plan to post anymore links from known anti-gunners like Peter Philips and Gunpolicy.org to support new anti-gun legislation... or to cover your lies claiming no guns are registered in New Zealand? That was something that most gunsmiths would never do. Well, gunsmiths who have brains anyway.

You have a nice day too Stevie.

Lies, Lies and more Lies. It is what you do Billie.

On the NZ debate you stated that in spite of gun registration the attack in NZ happened. I replied guns are not registered in NZ and then clarified that 3% of them were registered at the time of the attack and posted a link to a NY Post article stating the same. I never posted a link to Gunpolicy.org. If you have another source showing a higher registration rate please post it Bill.

Did you just admit to your criminal behavior?

Any evidence of the conspiracy you claim that I am involved in trying to silence your nonsensical blathering?

Have a nice day Billie. You are fooling no one with your LIES.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns