"I wish I did own it. I know exactly what I would do with it"George L.

George L., somehow I believe that if you did have possession of Buckingham's Fox, you'd return it to his family. If it really exists, it should have been returned long ago.

Considering the matter further, it seems to me that every time the gun has changed hands, the statute of limitations on the felony crime of "theft by recieving" has been extended. Its not necessary to prove the original theft by conversion to prosecute for for the crime of "fencing". Although the Statute on the original crime of failing to return the gun to its rightful owner may have long expired, the present party in posession is probably still subject to prosecution. And just because the original thief is no longer subject to legal prosecution doesn't mean the gun wasn't STOLEN.

I'm no sea lawyer, I'm a sure'nuff bonified ringtailed "Juris Doctor", and I'm not the least bit envious of whoever has the gun now. I also don't wish to see a STOLEN Gun and I don't care to own any of Herman Goering's stolen european art either.

George L., you may have betrayed a confidence in reporting the Bo-Whoop siteing on the internet. Personally, I hope this leads to a prosecution of the present party in possession of Bo-Whoop...Geo