Originally Posted By: King Brown

As for GunNutz, the forum I've tried to arouse to action is the pro-gun groups, of which I'm a member. It's discouraging. Last week, discussing the fraternity's malaise about what Ottawa is promising because of massacres, our local gunshop owner threw up his arms and said, "King, I'm done with it, finished, find me a buyer." If you knew Dan, he wasn't kidding.

King, there is a difference between your local gun shop owner and Gunnutz.

Your gunshop owner may have been worn down by 25-30 years of ever increasing efforts by the government to make him give up his business, through various bureaucratic means. He's just one man against the state.

Gunnutz, the on-line community of gunowners in Canada, is not complacent and far from throwing in the towel. If that's the impression you got, I'd suggest you need to look more closely. Numerous forums on gunnutz are devoted specifically to countering the antis, to publicizing that which the government would slip by us, to organizing protests. I can't imagine a more politically active forum. Over 200,000 members and more every day. We are double in size from when we brought down the gun registry.

The recent (early March) caravan of protest that traveled from Alberta to Ottawa was started on and organized in it's initial stages on Gunnutz.

And rest assured....as we approach the October federal election, people on Gunnutz will be organizing, requesting help and volunteering in specific ridings to try to unseat the gong show that is our current government, the one anxious to remove from private hands all handguns as quickly as they can. And cynically using Christchurch as the excuse.

Last edited by canvasback; 03/23/19 09:33 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia