I told you I just went through a transfer last Saturday. When my FFL called our system called NICS... a Background Check that is not yet universal... although Liberal Democrats want it to be... he submitted information on me... not the gun.

The form 4473 contains the serial number, make, model, and caliber of the gun. That data stays with him and may not be removed from his shop so long as he is in business, unless there is a criminal investigation that involves me.

Of course, we know that you permit BATF agents to photograph your books and records and remove information on your customers and their guns from your shop. Federal law does not permit that, but you won't even call your Congressman or Senator to report that abuse. And you call me a coward???

We do not yet say the U.S. is a nation of registered guns. But there are places controlled by Liberal Democrats that do mandate registration, and even mandate what you can own and whether you can carry it.

Originally Posted By: SKB
In general though, guns are not registered here or in New Zealand.

ALL handguns in NZ are registered. ALL MSSA rifles under the 2012 broad description of that are registered. You said no guns in NZ are registered and then modified it to the lesser lie above. I didn't change my username to SKB, so from the QUOTE above, it is abundantly clear who is the liar.

Why would I ever want to call you? Do you think my name is Steven Dodd Hughes? I don't engage in immature games like you and your pals.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.