Originally Posted By: dal

get rid of you....honestly...no. Wish you had more civility in your posts.... most here do.

This is too funny dla(sic). In your profile here, for Hobbies, you have this:

kieth...is a pathetic human being

So you say "most" here wish I had more civility in my posts. Pray tell us... where is that same sentiment from "most" concerning some of the vile filth that comes from guys like nca225?

Where was that sentiment day before yesterday when Bob Cash was dropping his repeated F*ck You's and other pleasantries, and repeatedly calling jOe mOnkey bOy?

I've been dealing with a campaign that has involved anonymous intimidation mail being sent to my home from a member using a second user name, getting extremely vulgar and threatening phone calls from SDH-MT, and having some spineless cowards attempting to threaten and intimidate me into silence. Let's not forget all those personal attack Threads your fellow Canadian participated in, yet claims he didn't see. Hell, my statement merely saying I that I could do the same as Bob Cash and his pals had Bob losing his mind and accusing me of threatening the safety of his family. Apparently, they think nothing of the safety of my family.

And you dla(sic), and those you refer to as "most" think I am the one lacking civility??? Seriously???

This is just too funny. But I recognize that those you refer to as "most" would use this diversion as an excuse to ask Dave to delete this thread to hide the truth once again. So I want to remain on the subject of what is behind Cabelas/Bass Pro Shop's new trigger lock policy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.