So I asked him this... if he is so concerned about crime and deaths, why is he not so concerned about opiate overdoses which cause over twice as many deaths???... or medical mistakes which cause twice as many deaths??? Why does he want to restrict access to rifles which in total are used in less murders than hammers??? Why is he not sponsoring legislation to stop teens from texting while driving since many many more teens die from that than from school shootings???

Your right about the above. I usually use the drunk driving death stats myself.

We've seen that Universal Checks and Registration did not prevent the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand. One of the many questions I asked that you run away from was, what do you think will be the next step from Liberal lawmakers there? Do you think they will admit their Universal Registration failed to prevent a mass shooting? Or do you think that Universal Registration will be used as a tool to ensure the guns they ban will be rounded up and melted down, and those who don't comply will go to prison?

right again. I never thought the registry did anything but cost me tax dollars.

So until you can show us that the vast majority of anti-gun laws, restrictions, infringements, and sentiment comes from Conservatives, and not from Liberals, I will have to conclude that guys like you and King wish to hide the truth and the facts. And that is why some here will continue to try to get rid of me. The truth is their enemy. It is King that is showing fear that he and his kind might get booted out of the Big Tent for betraying those within. And it is high time they did get booted out. Ignoring the problems they cause is like ignoring early cancer symptoms until it spreads. Gentlemen and honorable men are not afraid of the truth.

I agreed with you 99% on the liberal agenda previously.

get rid of you....honestly...no. Wish you had more civility in your posts.... most here do.

Last edited by dal; 03/17/19 05:22 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?