You are absolutely right dla(sic). I have never said that ALL infringements come from anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats. But the vast majority do. And some foolish gun owners continue to support that with their votes. I just received a reply from my Republican Senator about an email I sent him concerning his recent support for Universal Background checks. I sent it even though I know Trump will veto it should it pass the House and Senate. He also sided with Obama and Biden on the same thing after Newtown.

As a result of his stand, I did not vote for him in his last re-election bid, and I campaigned against him. I continue to contact him to show that his support for infringements on my rights have cost him my vote. In his earlier reply to me, he cited several mass shootings and the annual death toll from all guns in the U.S. Those numbers include accidents, suicides, police shootings, justifiable self defense shootings, and gang shootings by repeat offenders who should not be out on parole or probation.

So I asked him this... if he is so concerned about crime and deaths, why is he not so concerned about opiate overdoses which cause over twice as many deaths???... or medical mistakes which cause twice as many deaths??? Why does he want to restrict access to rifles which in total are used in less murders than hammers??? Why is he not sponsoring legislation to stop teens from texting while driving since many many more teens die from that than from school shootings???

We've seen that Universal Checks and Registration did not prevent the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand. One of the many questions I asked that you run away from was, what do you think will be the next step from Liberal lawmakers there? Do you think they will admit their Universal Registration failed to prevent a mass shooting? Or do you think that Universal Registration will be used as a tool to ensure the guns they ban will be rounded up and melted down, and those who don't comply will go to prison?

In short, I do not support anti-gunners. I do not support those who infringe upon my rights when I know mentally ill killers will always find creative ways to kill. And I do not embrace those who stab us in the back by supporting and voting for politicians who push for anti-gun laws and policies like those at Dick's or Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops.

So until you can show us that the vast majority of anti-gun laws, restrictions, infringements, and sentiment comes from Conservatives, and not from Liberals, I will have to conclude that guys like you and King wish to hide the truth and the facts. And that is why some here will continue to try to get rid of me. The truth is their enemy. It is King that is showing fear that he and his kind might get booted out of the Big Tent for betraying those within. And it is high time they did get booted out. Ignoring the problems they cause is like ignoring early cancer symptoms until it spreads. Gentlemen and honorable men are not afraid of the truth.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.