Stephen Grover Cleveland- LeFever 12 gauge-- Aldo Leopold in WI- one of the two shotguns is his 20 gauge A.H. Fox-- John Clark Gable 1935- the O/U is a Remington M32-only made in 12 gauge-- Just a "SwAG" on the side-by-side with the beavertail forearm, but I'll guess a Parker- possibly a skeet gun- Not enough detail to guess the third shotgun-possibly a pump- both Gable, Gary Cooper and Phil Harris shot either M12's in 28 gauge, and or- M42 skeet guns. Cooper's wife Veronica Balfe Cooper (aka- Rocky) was Calif. State Women's skeet champion for most of the 1930's--Carole Lombard in S.D. with nice GSP-- maybe one of Augustus Pachmyer's re-stocked double gun- DT-- but the Germanic "schnoble" on the forearm is a suggestion. Clint's 10 bore hammer gun- more likely a Colt--similar to that used (briefly) by Steve McQueen in the early scene of "The Magnificent 7"-

Just as a side-bar-- Carole Lombard gave Clark Gable a DHE 28 gauge Parker- most likely ordered from Alex Kerr's sporting goods in LA-- around 1938-- Not sure of the sn. or the barrel length or chokes- if I had to guess, I'd guess a DHE skeet grade Parker--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..