My guarantee is that you must be satisfied with the work I have done. If it is not to your satisfaction, it comes back at my expense and returned the same way. I continue to work on the project submitted at the price quoted until I have met your satisfaction. At no further cost to the client.

As for cracking a stock...it has happened. Maybe 6 in 30 years, but it has happened. In those cases the gun is repaired. Invisible and timely done. The client is notified that it has happened and we discuss what is to happen next. Since I have made my living at repairing gunstocks for over 30 years....I am confident in what I can do. (I am confident in what SKB is able to do also. He is a very skilled craftsman who is very conversant with the masters of our trade on both sides of the Atlantic.) To my knowledge....there is NO ONE who bends stocks that guarantees they will not break. That is the risk the owner takes in altering a gunstock instead of having a new one made...IMO.

I have a 30 day turn time for bending stocks. However, there is time built for any spring back that may occur. It if does.... I do it again until it stops where the client asked for it to go to. When I can not meet the expectations the client is called and it is discussed.

I take all of the precautions I can in order to not have a broken gunstock. Disassembly of the gun first, to make sure there is no "unannounced prior damage", is a must. Before you may bend a stock you must spend time looking it over for obvious breakage or repairs. Bending is not just science...it is an art. Physically anyone may do it. Making sure it stays put over time is the art. One must spend time with wood and learn how it moves and why. All of this is determined over time. Very few learn an art form in a day/month/year. The mechanics yes...the art no.

Dennis Earl Smith/Benefactor Life NRA, ACGG Professional member