I love fixing things that don't work. I found a Dewalt band saw once at a garage sale. Had $10 on it. The guy said it didn't work. I handed him a $10 bill, adjusted the blade cant, turned it on, it worked fine, and I left. The guy was looking at the $10 bill when I was driving away.

Another guy had a Jeep Cherokee, he said it wouldn't start and he'd take $500 for it. He had it at a shadetree mechanics house. He said the fuel pump was out. I looked and the hose was disconnected. Hmmm? I got a bit of gas and poured it in the carb (yes it was that long ago). Cranked the engine and it started. Hmmmmm? I thought, if the fuel pump was bad why leave it disconnected but still attached, it's just two bolts. Hmmmmm? I crawled under the Jeep, catching the look on the michanic's face, he wasn't happy. Hmmmmmmm? What are these little wires hanging down right here. Twisted them together and tried the ket again. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... yep! Gave the guy five C notes, started the jeep and drove away. Went through two engines on that jeep, hated every mile I drove it, and every second I worked on it.

J. Stevens 335. Back together, tried it out today. Works great, doesn't double, flips back on "Safe" after every shot. No biggie right? Unless you break the spring messing with it...... looking for one of those tonight....

There's always one more thing. That's life I guess. If everything went perfect every time I'd never look like a genius, EVER!

Alan