Originally Posted By: King Brown
And fake news alert, keith. NYT editorial board today says Trump has come out against the gun lobby and NRA support declining.

King, this is why I consider you the Father of Fake News!

If you watched the real thing tonight at PRESIDENT Trump's speech in El Paso, the statement he made about Americans wanting strong protection for the 2nd Amendment got perhaps the loudest cheers and applause of anything else he said.

Naturally, I smiled when I heard it.

But one thing we can be certain of. In the unlikely event that Trump ever did as your report dishonestly claimed... which he didn't... he would still be head and shoulders above any of the many Liberal Left Democrats who are testing the waters or throwing their hat in the ring, for protecting the 2nd.

Once a fraud, always a fraud King. I would never wish to censor you because you are the shining example which proves that anti-gun Trolls are always working to LULL and lie to American gun owners. This will be your enduring legacy here King. You earned it!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.