Lonesome Roads, I have long felt that illegals should be forced to help build a Border Wall, as payment for all of the taxpayer funded services and taxes they cheated U.S. Citizens out of. And then they should be promptly deported after a suitable indenture.

I see rocky mtn bill is still clinging to the computer generated ridiculous Certificate of Live Birth that flaming Liberal Democrats in Hawaii provided as "proof" of Obama's birthplace. It took only two years to produce and had numerous anomalies including listing his father's race as "African American" when the term used for all others born in Hawaii in 1963 was "Negro". The term African American was not used at that time, and it still isn't a Race. When I changed jobs again in 2015, it took minutes to find my actual Birth Certificate... not a computer generated Certificate of Live Birth which is not the same thing... to prove my citizenship and identity.

Then there's that pesky Connecticut Social Security Number that Obama has... And the eyewitness account from Obama's grandmother who says she witnessed his birth in Kenya... The stone monument in Kenya commemorating his birthplace... or a brochure written by Obama where he himself said he was born in Kenya... and much more.

Liberal Democrats like Billy whine and cry because Trump has not produced his Income Tax records, but they have no problem with the fact that Obama is the only U.S, President since Truman who has refused to reveal his educational records. In fact, he has spent millions working almost as hard as Stevie to try to hide and bury his past.

The questions about Obama's past were first raised by Philadelphia Democrat Attorney Phillip Berg who worked for Hillary Clinton when the allegations were first made. There is a lot of interesting information about this on Phillip Berg's website, and it is this Democrat supporter of Hillary Clinton who filed lawsuits to challenge Obama's citizenship status and eligibility to hold office.

But this will probably all come out some day the same as lying Democrat Elizabeth Warren claiming American Indian ancestry.

Billy also has no problem with Hillary's illegal use of a private server to store classified State Dept. documents, and deleting over 30,000 emails and smashing electronic devices that were subpoenaed by Congress.

And still zero evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump to sway the election... unlike Barack Obama's blatant attempts to interfere in the Israeli election:

But Obama's attacks on the 2nd Amendment should make any real gun guy and any citizen understand that he could not be trusted with upholding the U.S. Constitution.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.