Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, Yes, I did not vote for Trump, but here's his score card....

....At least we know Trump is an authentic US citizen, your kind of guy. I didn't invent any of this, unlike the crap I read here about Obama being a Kenyan or a Muslim. Even Trump was forced to admit that after his supporting the Kenyan lie, Obama was an American . You and he are two of a kind. You,however, never managed to make the slightest mark.

Hey Bill, you left a few things off of his score card.

It may be important for you to go on and on about the kenyan, but why don't you remember what your so called kenyan was saying during the campaign for hill back in '16. Didn't your asexual barrie say that the days of jobs in all sectors was gone forever? Don't you remember him-n-her said your gal was going to give us more of the same?

Can't you see record female employment, record black employment, record hispanic employment, and wages movin up? What, do you want more? The b.husane stuff always came down to his policy and their results. Thirty-four, why not make it sixty-eight felonies? What's that got to do with anything? Thank God he doesn't wield his manhood around like that eltee gov out in VA, makes you want to gag, eh?