Uh huh, I see... so busy with paperwork and so swamped with orders that all you have time for is repeatedly checking in here and posting more Trump bashing and bullshit.

If there was ignorance in my last reply in the thread concerning epoxy, it came from the experts and chemists who actually develop and manufacture the stuff... PhD's and chemical engineers... not some tech support dude at Brownells. I specifically said I don't know it all, and that is why I take advice from the people who actually do know about degradation and shelf life of epoxy. I only was passing on information to correct the misinformation you were posting in your latest attempt to make me look dumb.

You never asked how many other board members I hacked Stevie? You seem awfully concerned about something that you have no reason to be concerned about.

Now don't you think you should get cracking on that huge backlog and get your customer's guns finished?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.