Yes Stevie, you are stuck with Trump until at least January 2021 because millions of us disagreed with you and voted for him. It will be another close election in 2020 because the country is very divided. I don't believe for a moment that someone like you, who criticized him over and over both before and after the 2016 election, voted for him then, or will vote for him in 2020.

You have absolutely contributed to your current situation... one where your Liberal anti-Trump bias is clearly evident to anyone who pays close attention to what you post here over time, not what you claim to be. I am hardly the only pro-gun Conservative here who has pointed out your apparent political preferences. We all see you trying to bury it under a pile of country music video links or repeated posts of pictures of guns, but it's like trying to hide a turd under a clear glass bowl.

What was amazingly dumb was the concerted behind the scenes effort to intimidate and silence me, or the even dumber thought that they could get away with it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.