Originally Posted By: SKB
Now Billy,
You know I had nothing to do trying to ban you, or silence you. I have never once asked Dave to censor your obnoxious posts. I do not know who sent you the letter. I do know people in NY, none of whom I would suspect of that though.

Been illegally hacking in to anyone else's hard drive lately Billy?

Funny you should mention NY. And you are the one who made the reference to "WE"... not me.

Originally Posted By: SKB
Not at all Bill. We recently found out that Keith's real name is William. Seem he ought to get as he gives.

So you wish to continue an attempt to intimidate me? Well, I guess you are too stupid to notice it isn't going to work. You really don't have to hack into things that are left pretty much wide open... Or to see a 6 foot wide spray of blood on the surface of the snow. You don't seem at all concerned with the legality of your liberal coward friend making threatening phone calls. I knew the letter and other attempts at intimidation were going to happen well in advance. And I know who is involved.

Maybe posting some links to music videos will confuse me and make me forget what is really going on.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.