Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....I didn't vote for Hillary, how could I have "handed" her anything? What I did--sometimes I guess it's necessary to explain the obvious--is cast a vote AGAINST both Hillary and Trump. If Trump needed my vote (and a whole bunch of other votes) to win the popular vote, that's his problem, not mine. Or the Republican Party's problem . . . because had they nominated any of several other candidates who ran in the primary, they would have gotten my vote....

I know these little 'discussions' go round and round in circles. Other than making you feel better, what factual policy benefit would any of your other primary candidates have brought to the table? What would hill have done for your military? Coast Guard aside, would she have uncoupled them from the games like your current President has, or would active duty soldiers and their families be real political pawns like you mislead us to believe earlier?

I believe that you voted against hillerie, my personal opinion is that is that I hope you vote against one of these new wave progressives with a bit more meaningful enthusiasm.

Why are you asking me what Hillary would have done for the military? I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HER. And you really need to be reading between the lines to suggest I "misled" you about soldiers being "political pawns". I simply supported Tut's contention that it was not a good thing that the Coast Guard was included in the shutdown. Do you think it was a good thing, Craig?

And I very enthusiastically voted against both Hillary and Trump.