Gee JBLondon, with a whole 52 posts under your belt since 2017, you must be one of those thin-skinned new guys I mentioned.

I might need to resurrect the drooling idiot gif for you, since you are obviously too ignorant to notice that Drew Hause personally attacked me and even initiated his whining "Down One" thread with the express purpose of attacking me, Dave K, and James M. He framed that disingenuous attack around a deadly dangerous medical mission trip to Guatemala, and even preached the "eternal significance" of his off-topic attack on us. He lied about me and accused me of "proof texting Scripture", without ever backing up that accusation.

Oh yeah, that deadly dangerous medical mission trip turned out to be little more than a long weekend, and he was logged in here all but 5 days of his histrionic departure.

He became fair game to me AFTER his personal attacks on me. He returned to the forum after I assured his friend Ken61 by PM, that I would leave him alone if he didn't attack me again. I kept my word, but he couldn't resist dumping on me some more. I do not miss his brand of hypocrisy. And I do not miss his copy-and-paste research one bit... especially considering that jOe was able to get him to admit that his actual experience and ownership of Damascus barreled guns was even thinner than Jagermeister's.

So happy to hear that you are impressed with internet pretenders. I am not. Thanks for the opportunity to clear up your inaccurate representation of things. Now go thaw out your brain.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.