Nothing left for you Ed??? Why don't you tell us how many times you've been booted from this forum? And why don't you remind everyone about how you and King kept violating Dave's guidelines for his "Preserve the 2nd Amendment Thread: Informational"... until he got sick of deleting your posts and just locked it and unpinned it from the top of the subjects list?

Anti-Gun Posts by Ed Good

Originally Posted By: Dave Weber
I can't take it any more...been deleting crap posts for a half hour now and I have to go to work.

Ed Good is shut off till November...one more strike and he gets a perma-ban.

If any of you were involved in the recent discussions with Ed on the who'w who post please go in and delete your post that was meant for Ed...I have already removed most of Ed's.

Thank you...

After that Ed, you could reminisce about the many times you threatened guys here who objected to your Trolling, your tarted up guns, and your business practices. And after that, you could tell everyone about how you are one of a select few who is not permitted to post your crap in the For Sale section. And please don't forget to post more of your support for anti-gun Democrats and anti-hunting organizations like PETA.

You and King and Argo44 should apply for jobs at Fake News CNN.