I belong to a couple of hunting sights and I'm pretty much considered and eccentric old fart that I'd even consider a sxs a good waterfowl shotgun let alone for use on predators, even more so for thinking two triggers are better than one. O/U are somewhat accepted I think because of there proliferation on the trap and skeet fields, but have one with two triggers and it is a pariah.

I love them and they work for me, but I'm old (62 licensed hunting seasons). I have time to wait for the right shot, experience to bring birds in closer and don't consider success by a full limit. A great day is a couple ducks for dinner and a called coyote or two during the day. I always have tomorrow. Even when I was working I'd take weeks at a time during hunting season for trips rarely having to rush out on the weekend and compete with the masses or get myself into places the average hunter couldn't get to with his 16ft outboard duck boat and huge spread of decoys, a small spread in a little backwater that I had to get out and pull the canoe or skiff into produced birds.

The birds look a little rumpled, they traveled a mile or so in a backpack with a halfdozen decoys.

An ounce of NP BB's will ruin a little Quail munchers day, this one happens to have a rifle barrel too incase he decides to take in the view a ways out.

Last edited by oskar; 01/23/19 01:24 PM.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.