Wow, there sure has been a LOT of participation in this thread. How can this be when the F.A.G.'s and FUDD's always tell us that these off-topic political threads are unpopular, and drive people away?

Some other observations: These threads sure show us who really supports pro 2nd Amendment politicians, and who the FUDD's are that vote for anti-gun Democrats while denying that their support makes them in any way anti-gun themselves.

Here's a cute one from little dla (sic), a Canadian Liberal. dla (sic) is very hung up on Trump saying that Mexico would pay for the wall:

Originally Posted By: dal
Talk about being a liar. trump now says...on tape...to the masses...that he never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Now he is going to lie about a national crisis. Seriously. I had high hopes for trump, and glad anyone but Hillary won...but come on. What a disaster of a president.

I watched Trump explaining his oft-repeated campaign promise that Mexico would pay for the Wall. He never denied that he said that. He simply said he knew they would never write a check or send us cash to pay for it, but that they would pay for it through re-negotiated trade deals, tariffs, etc. We all know illegal immigration and enforcement is very costly... far more than a measly $5 Billion. When you also add in how many U.S. dollars are sent out of the country annually by illegals. Last year $27 Billion was sent back to Mexico.

https://www.marketplace.org/2017/06/15/w...-home-countries

So little dla (sic) was spreading more false Democrat propaganda once again. Actually, little dla (sic) was flat out lying. He says Trump is a liar, and then pulls this shit. Come on dla (sic)... show us a video of Trump saying exactly what you claim.

KYJon's post about how we all have doors and walls in our homes to keep us secure was the best and most intelligent observation so far. I don't always agree with him, but he was 100% spot on. Would we give up our doors and walls in our homes simply because some determined criminal might use a Sawzall or some other tool to break in? GrouseGuy's idiotic post about a wall being only as good as a 32 ft. ladder, cutting torches, tunnels, or a Sawzall was simply another Liberal FUDD loon spreading Democrat propaganda.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.