Interesting fact. I turkey hunted for 2 years down around Del Rio Texas which is smack tab on the US/Mexico border. There was a fence as I recall. Not a big tall beautiful fence, but a fence probably 8 feet tall. On the US side of that fence was sand 2 track and that sand 2 track was dragged every evening by the US Customs and Border Patrol so it looked like a golf course sand trap.

The next morning every inch of that sand road was checked by USCBP and then raked/dragged again. If they found foot tracks of illegals they then dispatched agents to go find them. Wasn't hard to figure out they would be within 10 miles or so from where the tracks were found because they sure didn't have any vehicles with them. The USCBP would catch them, and take them back to regular border crossing to be deported.

Too me it seemed like a fairly simple process. Most of those illegals didn't get very far.

PS. Must admit it was interesting to be turkey hunting and at the same time keeping an eye out for illegals. At least I was armed. Did kill a lotta turkey's there.

Double PS. Local's weren't concerned very much. They had been dealing with the issue for a long long time.

Last edited by tut; 01/10/19 12:08 PM.

foxes rule