It is my understanding that the 16 and 20 (and later the 28 and .410) Model 21's are all on the same frame- a wise move that WRA developed, as compared perhaps to the many many frame sized Parker offered-- Just as in Model 12's, with the 16, 20 and 28 gauge gun all based on the same receiver size.

In 1948, my late father bought a used 12 gauge M21- field grade: SST, EJ, 28" barrels choked imp. cyl. and mod. field splinter forearm, pg. buttstock with red WRA pad- Strangely, at least to me, is that it is marked 3" chambers- nut it is NOT the M21 Duck model- I have never shot anything but 2&3/4" loads in it, since Dad gave it to me in 1980-- lots of "wear with care" but I have killed cleanly many pheasants with it-

Here's what I don't grasp about the "dealer" and the rarity of the first series (1931-1946??) M21's with two triggers and extractors-- sure, they want to "make their profit" on the buy- and that's why they lower the price on extractor -two-trigger guns when they buy them, and then mark them up to "rarity"

Following that logic, a Parker GH 20 with DT and Extractors should be "rarer" than the same 20 ga- a GHE with Parker single trigger?? Foxy

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 12/22/18 05:51 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..