Originally Posted By: keith
You mean like when you called me a liar for saying you had employed someone to do your rust bluing, and then was stupid enough to give us his name? Or when you said I had no evidence that you support Democrats, but I then provided a whole bunch of QUOTES from you where you went repeatedly out of your way to prove that Republicans are the real threat to our gun rights, with no similar behavior directed toward the real and continual threat from Democrats? What conclusions can we draw from that Stevie? I apologize if I did indeed confuse CCH with charcoal bluing as part of the metal finishing you do in-house.

Business must be mighty slow since you have so much time to spend here bashing me, jOe, and evil Republicans.

You are a liar because you twisted what I said to meet your needs. I employed someone who I trained, they worked under my supervision, in my shop where I footed the over head providing the space, the materials and customers. Very different from contracting it out to another business.

Apology accepted for the confusion regarding the CCH and charcoal blue, mistakes happen.

Business? Better than ever thanks for asking.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns