Poor Stevie, what makes you think I was specifically referring to you? But now you tell us that you do your Case Hardening all in-house, yett two days ago, you posted this:

Originally Posted By: SKB
I do contract out my CCH, like almost everyone else in the field.

So just what are we to believe when you can't keep your stories straight for two lousy days?

You called me a liar for saying that you had someone else who did rust bluing for you, but then you were stupid enough to demand an apology from me after posting this:

Originally Posted By: SKB
Two days later and you can not find any quote to substantiate your lies. The only person to ever do my blue for me was Manito Lara, I trained him, he did the work in my shop as an hourly employee. Do you think Turnbull does all his rust blue or CCH? He does not. Get a clue. Feel free to apologize for your slander.

Do I really need to prove any points when you do it for me? Ditto for the apparent abundance of time you have to spend here on Doublegunshop bashing me, jOe, and those evil Republicans when you have all that important Custom Gun Work to do, and your customers are waiting to get their guns back.

Apparently, normal intelligence is not part of the requirements to become a member of the American Custom Gunmaking Guild. You are the poster child for dumb.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.