Originally Posted By: keith

I have indeed shown that you support bans on semi-autos. That is very easy. You ( and other Libtards and FUDD's) support and vote for the Liberal Left Democrats who work relentlessly to ban semi-autos, and large capacity magazines. You support Liberal Left Democrats who work very hard to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens. But again, you are too stupid to understand that when you elect Liberal Left Democrats, you are fully supporting those things. Hillary Clinton promised to take on the NRA and to impose new restrictions on semi-autos, but you voted for her anyway.

I have never once seen any Libtard or FUDD gun owner who put a Liberal Left Democrat politician on notice that they will not vote for someone who would restrict the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding citizens. If you vote for an anti-gunner... then you are anti-gun yourself. You, King, Ed, SKB, and others may deny it. But that only proves that dishonest people even lie to themselves.

Also, I have never once asked Dave to shut down any thread. I'm not a thin-skinned whining F.A.G. crybaby who thinks the sky will fall and Doublegunshop forum will cease to exist if someone says something insulting to me. I'd like you to prove that idiotic and baseless accusation nca225. But you won't.

So by voting for a particular candidate, then one is therefore in 100% support of all of their positions? That sword cuts both ways princess...

And you did ask dave to shut down that thread. It got locked right after you posted to defend your girlfriend HomelessaSShole from me. Its just that you are too stupid to realize that you should have let a few other posts come up before you begged dave to shut it down.

Last edited by nca225; 11/30/18 08:50 PM.