Whew! It appears I dodged the bullet this time. I took my new Iside .410 out for the first firing awhile ago. I won't bore you with a lot of the minutia, but I shot four different choke tubes in it, switching them from barrel to barrel, at my pattern plate. I used 1/2 ounce and 3/4 ounce loads in each barrel. I shot mostly at 20 yards, then a few at 16 yards. Every choke tube and every different load in the rt. barrel printed a perfect 60/40 high pattern. Likewise, all tubes and all loads printed a tiny bit right out of the left barrel. Every shot confirmed the previous results, with no variations.

Even though the left barrel is not perfectly regulated, it is very, very close. As I have said before, I won't own a gun that doesn't shoot where I look, with both barrels, and I will eventually hone a couple of the choke tubes to perfect regulation for the left barrel. It is plenty close enough for hunting or clays, but I just have to know it is exactly right, for my confidence in shooting the gun. Plenty of time for that later.

Great triggers, strong ejectors. So far, I'm favorably impressed, with no evident warts.

SRH

Last edited by Stan; 11/24/18 09:03 PM.

May God bless America and those who defend her.