Ted,
Thank you for the way you handled the wording of your response. I agree with you about the time I must put into deciding how or if I adjust the gun.

So far I know the barrels are printing at 16 yards 8" apart. I know I used IC/mod choke tubes. I know I can adjust the stock to shoot 4" either side of center.

I doubt it is the choke tube but I have extended tubes from another gun that I know are good and will try that. There is a Black Friday shoot at the club that has the patterning board so I can check that and try Coosa's method if necessary.

Briley and Carlson do not have flush replacement tubes, only extended. I have not checked trulock yet but I know they have extended tubes.

I spoke to Briley and I can send the barrel with the pattern at 30 yards and they will give me an eccentric tube and cut it flush for $125 each plus shipping. That seems like a good way to do it if they shoot to the right place when I am done. They do it mathematically, not by patterning.

I just got off the phone with Dean from Skeets gun shop and he says it is common to find choke tubes that are way off and try other tubes before going any further.

At least it will be in the mid thirties Friday.

So many guns, so little time!