Why on earth would you care what Jesus taught King? According to you, and the bullshit story you keep repeating concerning your Dad's Baptism, he was just another guy preaching his own dogma.

You have repeatedly claimed that your father was Baptized as an adult convert to Catholicism, without belief in the Resurrection. You have stated that the Catholic clerics present at his Baptism didn't believe in it either, and your Dad was simply "... ahead of his time" in that un-belief. And you have claimed in the past, that a group of Catholic priests you related this ongoing argument to stated, in public and in unison, "We don't believe in it either."

And you seriously expect us to believe that your father, an intelligent man by all accounts, chose to become a Catholic knowing the whole Church was built upon a lie???

King, if you really dislike being treated with vulgar and obnoxious behavior, maybe a good place to start would be to simply stop lying to us and feeding us your agenda driven bullshit. But we all know that's never going to happen so long as you're still breathing. I don't think that Jesus commanded us to show respect to people who would lie about the circumstances of his own father's Baptism and acceptance of Christ as Messiah and Savior.

I'll borrow some of Miller's words. I continue to believe that your Dad didn't just "get wet". I believe he was Baptized as an adult because he believed in the Resurrection. Thinking men do not make such a decision knowing they would be joining a fraudulent Church that worships a phony Savior. Your version makes no sense, and you have repeatedly failed to provide the name of even one practicing Catholic cleric who would back up your lies. You can lie, and you can fall back on the writings of Frye. And you can continue to make yourself look like a pathetic fool. If saying that makes me an obnoxious sinner, so be it.

Oh yes, your response to craigd concerning the desire of many on the left to kill our new Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh was revealing, especially considering how you went on for weeks and ratted out Jim over the lie that he was counseling us to shoot the anti-gunner George Soros. Incredible.... in the purest sense of the word.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.