Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Like some others here I enjoy a good argument, and I've occasionally missed Missfires for that reason. However, I think Dave was right to shut it down. This is the only online forum I participate in.

You don't enjoy a good argument Billy. You run away from it like a coward whenever someone refutes your drivel with facts about your precious anti-gun Democrats that you can't defend. Did I say anything about the TARP Fund that was inaccurate? And why didn't Obama go after any of the folks responsible for the economic crash? Was it because many of the key players were Democrats and large Democrat donors? How about ObamaCare, or the fact that Democrats want to return to the same malaise and conditions that forced Corporations to abandon American plants and American workers. It kills you that Obama couldn't do a damn thing about ISIS or North Korea or Trade deficits except blaming Bush and going golfing.

Trump's progress in those areas makes Obama look like the inexperienced incompetent empty suit he was, and is to this day. And you won't go near the fact that Obama considered his biggest failure his loss to the NRA and gun owners in his quest to pass extensive anti-gun legislation.

Here's another argument for you and other lying Libtard Democrats... Why does alleged excessive beer drinking by Kavanaugh as a teenager disqualify him for a seat on the Supreme Court, but photographic evidence and admissions by Obama that he used illegal drugs like marijuana and cocaine does not disqualify him from being president or having the right to nominate Supreme Court Justices?

Dave may have shut down the old Misfires forum, but that hasn't stopped you from going off-topic here in order to show everyone how far you will go to help the Democrats destroy a pro-gun Conservative Supreme Court nominee.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.