Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
craig, perhaps you have evidence of a Presidential conscience the rest of the world is unaware of. If so, please fill us in. No conscience restrained him from bilking business partners. No conscience prevented his scamming the naive folks who enrolled in Trump University. Nothing held him back from a lifetime of philandering. I could go on at length, but I'll let you find as many more examples as you'd like. He's your man. Ps: If any of my examples of Trump's moral lapses are't factual, be sure to expose my error.

When I want to jump to a conclusion about his conscience, I'll give it my best swing at laying out facts as I see it, okay? If you can not see that I was questioning you about jumping to conclusions based on your feelings without facts, then spoon feeding doesn't work for you unless it comes from a progressive, right?

As to rants about the man, we must be talking about a 'job interview', correct? No Bill, I'm going to insist on an investigation of you as to why there is no criminal charge and conviction. How simple could it be, I want an investigation, because your ideology offends me and my country?

Of course, you won't discuss that your tactic has nothing more than to do with the bs cover of a job interview. Throw anything you want around and see what sticks, eh? dems do obscene things to women and for money, but they fall under your a-okay pc politics category, right?

Hey, I have an idea, let's make a factual list of what barry bought to benefit the US, under his watch, with all those trillons?