Originally Posted By: Utah Shotgunner
Apologies for the delay in replying!
Away from my computer and the saved passwords. Tried every password I could remember on my phone and tablet but no joy.

Originally Posted By: Pete
I love happy endings!
Actually, I've been here a lot longer than 18 years, but that is when the format changed, and the older stuff is no longer with us. I really miss some of our early posters who are in heavenly pastures.

Well done, Dave!

Pete,
My wife and I worked it out last night. It has been 20 years since my son and I visited your home. I still have the Scott/Lindner Premier. Did have it renovated (not a full restoration) by some of the craftsmen I met though this website. Have also since learned the skills to do such work myself.
Originally Posted By: Stan
Wonderful update, Mike. So happy for your daughter.
How long has it been since you hooked me up with the 32" L C Smith 0 grade, 10 ga.? I'll bet it's been over 18 years.
SRH

Stan,
That has to be 15+ years. It has been 15 years since I left the employer I was working for at the time. So it could easily be 18.

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Mike I am happy to know how well things worked out. I don't remember your original thread but I was probably around. Weren't you posting as Marksman then?...Geo

Geo.
Yes, Marksman was my handle at the time. The software requires that I still use it to log in, though my username displays as Utah Shotgunner. I started using that name, as I thought I would never leave Utah (and would return yesterday!). Of course, as soon as I made the change, we packed up and moved east.

Originally Posted By: Joe Wood
I was here. Wonderful report, Mike. Hope youre here a lot longer.

Back at you Joe.

Originally Posted By: Perry M. Kissam
I registered on this version of this board 12/31/2001, but I seem to remember an earlier version of the board that I was also a member on? Some of you old timers help me out here. Am I dreaming or was there an earlier version of this board? I have many fond memories of Der Klunkmeister, Dr. Gaddy, Bill Wise.....the list goes on - too far I might add. These I have named were the cornerstones of this board as far as I was concerned. I still miss their contributions.

Perry,
Yep, there was earlier version. It think I first found Gunshop.com in mid to late 97. Just before I left Arizona for my move to Utah.
As Stan mentioned above. I remember a phone call with you. I was driving past the Kennecott Copper Mine, headed to a customer site in Nevada. Dont recall what we were discussing (shotgun related Im sure) but clearly remember the call.

Good grief US, I too (now) remember the call!! And that is an accomplishment since I do not remember what I had for dinner last night! I think it was about either a gun you had posted about or a piece of gear that you were using that I saw in some picture of you that you had posted??? Seems like ages ago. Well of course it does because it was!!!

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member