Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

jOe: another thing I've always despised were bigots, you and RWTF. And guys who enjoyed being cruel, like when some poor guy who just got grandpa's gun, and thinks it's a treasure, posts on here and you tell him to take it to Cracker Barrel. There are ways to explain the gun has no value without being an azz.

Many men who hurt others have been wounded too, and have a destructive self-image. Others really do enjoy it, and are just sociopathic SOBs who abuse kids and dogs and women - and the Christ of the Bible would have kicked their ass if He had caught them. I HOPE your donation to St. Jude is evidence of the former, and if so I am genuinely sorry for your pain and hope in some way you can find healing. Maybe take a break from the Forum?

You're not as smart as Keith, but also not a dumb as you play. Carry on by yourself. Unilateral detente. Not playing anymore with you either.

jOe can handle this Keith, but whatever

Here's some dOts dOc....

So now you are calling me a bigot.... and then a sociopathic SOBs who abuses kids and dogs and women....

....Then you go on to say I'm not as smart as Keith....

One thing about it dOc I'm not as dumb as the sum bee'ch that hides behind the bible.

....When I get before God I won't have to answer to that or for abusing women children or my dogs....

Any more dOt's you need connected preacher bOy ?