Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A final question for those here who "think" Obama was the worst President ever: what did he do that compares to invading Iraq and killing at least 200,000 civilians there, maiming thousands of American service people and killing more than 5000, presiding over the worst financial failure since 1929, and failing to respond to Hurricane Katrina? Somebody point out what exceeds these failures. In my opinion the worst mistake he made was wasting so much of his first term trying to reason with Republicans. PS: For all his shortcomings, George W is basically a decent person. He was badly in over his head but not badly intentioned.

Worst President, maybe/maybe not I'm not doing the job so I really cant say, but definitely the most divisive. No need to explain why you wouldn't get it if I did. But that seems to be the modus operandi here.
Number 1 reason: Pretending to be an avid shotgunner! (See what I did, brought it back to doubleguns!) In all seriousness I dont think there has been a president in all of American history that has done more to hurt the people in his own country as your savior has done! I guess those things are ok, right?

Last edited by RARiddell; 09/09/18 08:42 PM.