Oh, if only the post from the preacher above was true.

Once again, we get a sermon telling us how much he despises terms like "retard", but for those who would be willing to remove their blinders, the truth is something else entirely.

All you have to do is go back to the link I provided to his heart wrenching "Down One" thread and read post #457133. His pal Dr.Wanker, who can seldom restrain himself from bashing Donald Trump, says...

"... And nothing says ReTard like Trump, et al. Or should I say "screams""

A scant two posts later... on the same day, in post #457142, the preacher posted this:

"Monitoring the thread in case someone says something nice (thanks Wonko, George & others)"

So you see, it matters not what you say or post. It matters only whether you are one of his chosen ones. Wonko is one of his chosen ones. Last Dollar, who was fond of using the same term, was another of his chosen. I will never be among his chosen... And for that, I am thankful.

Will the bullshit ever stop? No sign of it letting up yet. But some folks can get covered with it and pretend they don't smell it.

Dishonesty is not civility... And neither is hypocrisy.

EDIT: Nice of him to apologize for baiting though. I hope Dave notices that the next time he cries to him to have a thread locked.

Last edited by keith; 09/09/18 10:26 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.