Originally Posted By: keith
James, I wasn't talking about any anti-gun politician. How did you miss that?

I was talking about our Liberal left gunsmith SKB, and his failed attempts at hiding his disdain for pro-gun Republicans and his support for anti-gun Democrats.

My post had nothing to do with me being one-dimensional. It was simply to point out the silly and ineffective charade Lefty Stevie plays. He knows that many people likely wouldn't patronize a gunsmith who supported anti-gun Democrats. But he can't suppress his highly predictable knee-jerk response that compels him to denigrate pro-gun Republicans. If they would re-open some mental health facilities, he and rocky mtn bill would do well to use them since Liberalism is a mental illness.

I try to help him by pointing it out. He thanks me by shooting the messenger. Go figure.

Knee jerk? I haven't looked it up but perhaps he's right about who passed the law. Maybe it was Reagan. I think most of us can agree that regardless of who passed it, a pro gun Republican or an anti gun Democrat, it had disastrous repercussions we live with today. What's wrong with making the point and refuting one more idiotic statement from jOe, that it was the Democrats?

What's wrong with real facts Keith, instead of jOe's fake news.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia