Tom Archer and others...you may have missed some intermittent threads of the past couple weeks, and therefore haven't yet realized that Ryman Gun Dog is the same guy as...

Beans
Pine Creek/Dave
RGD/Dave

...and perhaps a couple others I can't recall. He's been "Troll #1" on a slew of forums over the last few years. It never takes long for him to get pissy with everyone, because he throws around fake information interwoven with SOME true but very basic stuff. And the moment he's questioned on it he gets very defensive and starts telling everyone they don't know anything.

He's "lectured" Tom Williamson and others on all manner of LC Smith stuff on one thread I can recall, and he berated almost everyone on the Lefever forum about a year ago when people attempted to set him straight on his "1,000 Grade Lefever." Made a grand total of 8 posts, then dropped the mic and walked off stage. Lit the place on fire.

At the time I didn't recognize him as "Beans," and genuinely thought he was just a confused -- if, cantankerous -- guy. But it's obvious he's legitimately deluded.

Ask him to explain about the "entire set of silver breech LC Smiths which were a gift to his family from John Hunter." (!!!)

Then make some popcorn, put some good music on, sit back and read. He's the Andy Kaufman of gun forums.

He is exceptionally good at pissing people off. It would just be funny if he weren't so darned offensive. Plus, people come on here to actually LEARN stuff, so it doesn't help if what they "learn" is just the ramblings of an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic.

- Nudge