No mention of bbl ser# (matching or not) or if the grade (5) is engraved on the bottom of the bbl.

I think the frame is a pre-WW1 by ser# and also the fact that it doesn't use a lock screw for the trigger guard cross screw in the frame.
That would be before the use of bbl date codes (1921)

The Bbl looks to have a date code on the left side (B?) but I can't quite read it in the pic.

(I thought it might be BA, but that would make it Jan/1932. Too late for a Model 10 production code.
It would be OK for a repair code but there should be a '3' along with it. Maybe it just went the way of the buffing wheel.)

The plain 'Field' bbl (not even a matted top surface) on a D-Grade, along with the bbl engraving not even close to matching the style and quality of the frame,,I'd suspect a replacement/upgraded front half to an orig D grade recv'r and butt stock.
( I know,,the bbl engraving was often done by a different engraver, but this one really doesn't match up)

The sellers statement-- "Barrel and magazine tube are very nicely refinished in our opinion."
..No kiddin',,refinished you're thinking.

That 3in wack stamp and no mention of it or any bbl/chamber alteration done sure got glossed over by the seller. Maybe they just didn't see that.
"Bore is excellent" though, so they at least looked through the hole in the end of the bbl.

Maybe I'm just too suspicious of everything I see now.