Trump is proving George Will, Mitt Romney, and all of the never-Trumpers wrong.

You are too invested in denying what is actually happening, and instead are here to denigrate Trump with your false DNC propaganda. It is more than obvious that the Democrats are no longer the party of the working man that my parents and grandparents supported. But even though you know that, and know their penchant for higher taxes, national insolvency though an unsustainable Welfare state, and relentless attempts to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment, you are obsessed with supporting them and lying about Republicans. George Will supported a number of Republicans who ended up being almost indistinguishable from Democrats. He was as wrong about them as he is about Trump.

And you still won't or can't answer my questions from yesterday.

Keep on supporting anti-gunners Billy. I need a few dummies like you to prove the fallacy of thinking that all gun owners belong in one Big Tent. The idea that we should embrace back-stabbers like you is a road to eventually losing our gun rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.