I've got an even better question for rocky mtn bill.

I can't take credit for it, but I heard it asked by Tucker Carlson last night. He was interviewing a lady who thought it would be terrible if Trump or Congress ever defunded Planned Parenthood.

She felt that abortion is a Constitutional right, and Tucker disagreed since there is nothing pertaining to abortion in the words of the Constitution. He asked her, since she supported taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood... the largest provider of abortions... if she would also support taxpayer funding for the NRA, since the 2nd Amendment actually is a Constitutional right.

What a great question for any Libtard!

She refused to answer, and felt the question was unfair. Knowing how Billy feels about the NRA, and knowing of his unwavering support for anti-gun Democrats, I would like to ask him the same question. Billy is worried about access to Federal lands for hunting, but he is too dumb to connect the dots when it comes to supporting the politicians who would restrict his hunting by restricting our very right to own and shoot firearms. Further proof that Liberalism is a mental illness.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.