Originally Posted By: nca225
....your party's candidate,( i.e. being totally in the bag for Russia at every step, in addition to denying/ignoring the intelligence briefings that were given to him as a candidate....

....I know I'm a d!ck for pointing out the obvious, but your epiphany is too little too late, and not really welcomed by real patriots....

While I have an opinion the differs a bit from tut, you aren't a dick for pointing out facts. You're just a plain ole vagina for ridiculing the patriotism of one who bares their soul after doing their selfless duty in the service of the country.

Shirley you jest. What do you care about private briefings during a campaign. Your sister in arms, barak, told your real President Trump to stop his whining during the campaign, and go out and get his votes. I guess we have something in common, seems like neither of us think much about the last fellow, eh? Otherwise, you wouldn't have selective memory about the facts, when you take your soft high road.

No one in this world, let alone nato, would call out germany and condemn putin for that hypocritical oil pipeline that funds putin's agendas. On a personal note, am I ever glad that tut's mentioned non vote, didn't end up sending your gal to nato meetings and psuedo kumbaya. A slap in the face to the US intelligence community is best summed up every time barry's head of the cia opens his agenda driven mouth.

Great topic nca, it's a divided nation for very important and good reason.