Originally Posted By: nca225
17 of our intelligence agencies concluded Russia was interfering with our election Greg. You seem kind of skeptical of their conclusions, is there some information that you have that they don't? Just me wondering...

BTW way, please go on and on. Evidence that the Russians were in bed with the DNC and the Clinton campaign please. I would like to review it.

As far as collusion, I think it prudent to wait and see what the Mueller investigation concludes before we start to have discussion on that topic in earnest.

Hi, I don't think it would pay to go about this subject. One can google for this info to your hearts content for both sides. I support Trump and it sounds like you don't. That's fine, at least we're not calling each other names or engaging in personal attacks. Kind of nice on this forum for a change.

As to Mueller, personally I think he's a Dem hack who's out to get Trump no matter what. His "team" are all Dems and Hillary supporters, enough for me. He needs to either $hit or get off the pot and produce some evidence. He can't because there is none.

Anyway, I guess you and I are at an impasse here, so lets just let this subject drop.

Best,

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret