That's not the way I saw it lonesome. King frequently brings up this Harjit guy to support his little brother Larry's contention that Muslims are the salt of the earth. It is probably a result of King's racist stereotyping that makes him think all dark skinned guys with turbans are the same. But as I've said before, whenever King presents some "fact" or statistics to support his Liberal Left beliefs, it is always a good idea to check it out. I still believe he is the father of fake news. Craft of journalism, he calls it.

By the way, the Sikh guy isn't named Singh either. It's Sajjan. I also was unaware of the major sexual abuse scandal rocking the Canadian military. I guess misogyny and sexual abuse of women is bad when Mitt Romney puts their profiles in binders, but it's perfectly OK when the Liberal Minister of Defence chooses to not aggressively address it. Then there's that little thing where he admitted exaggerating his role in an offensive against the Taliban. He called himself the Architect of the offensive... But he wasn't. Next he'll be claiming to be An Award Winning Winemaker. Maybe we can blame it on Lyme disease... or Dick Cheney.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.