I've answered this same question from you in the past, but you are apparently too stupid to remember. I did not serve in the military.

LeFusil did serve in the military, but that wasn't good enough for you, so you felt the need to denigrate him and everyone who served in the same capacity. You seem to think that guys like you and Larry should get a pass to be pompous jackasses because you enlisted. Would you have done it for free? I doubt it very much.

And none of this changes the facts here. Larry was flat wrong, and had his facts wrong once again. But he would never think to man-up and apologize to jOe. I'm sure he saw my post because he only pretends to IGNORE me like a menstruating woman. Larry engaged in behavior that our Thread Police find very offensive, but you will never hear a peep from them and never see them crying to Dave and calling for his banishment or censorship.

Why, it might even motivate them to start some crybaby "Farewell Thread" where they stomp their feet and cry, and tell everyone why they have to leave forever... except they really don't go away.

If you can't give a rational explanation for that hypocrisy, go cry to someone else.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.