Originally Posted By: buzz
B and P comp I shells are a problem in the old Perazzi guns, if thats what you are talking about Stan. Those old P guns from the 70s were made for American shells. I have an old comp I and its not just B and Ps, but all those Italian shells cause trouble....Ive even had them slip under the ejectors (eg, Fiocchi). The brass swells in the chambers. I carry a wad knocker with me. Problem is, my old Mirage is a beater, but I love the way that gun handles. Ive heard for about $800 they can convert the old guns to the new style. Aint worth it to me. Ill just put up with the idiosyncrasies.......that old gun crushes targets. ;-)

Actually, I haven't even tried them in my Perazzi, buzz. I bought them for the lower pressures they generated and tried them in a couple of my older Foxes, and even in my BSS, trying to determine for sure that it wasn't just individual guns. They wouldn't work in the BSS either. All other brands of shells I have tried work fine in all the guns that the B & Ps won't work in. I've got a feeling they will work in a couple of my hammerguns, which seem to have more striker protrusion than the Foxes.

I shoot Fiocchis in my MX8 with no problem.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.